The industry of Brother Printers is well known for providing economical printers without compromising in the printing quality. For HP and Canon printers which is also known for their best printing quality, it is one of the direct competitors.
Recently, many users have complained regarding the brother printer offline problem as it goes offline automatically. Or after some idle time which ranges from 10 to 30 minutes. This issue creates trouble as users are not able to print pages because the Printer itself will be listed as offline. And when you directed to print, only then the documents gets add to the queue. This problem occurs due to many reason mentioned below. To know the reason regarding that please ensure you will read the post completely without escaping any steps.
Issues In Brother Printer By which it goes Offline?
There are many different reasons which you might seen your Brother printer go into offline mode every then and now. Some of the reason regarding brother printer offline fix penned below;
1.Static IP: The port which you are assigning to the Printer is not a static one. IP can change in case of a dynamic port, which might mismatch with the information stored on your computer.
- Antivirus software: This antivirus software is known to cause issue with the Printer when they block its actions because of a false positive.
- Problems Of Driver: The driver installed against your Brother printer might not be working properly and maybe the cause of the Printer going offline again and again.
- Use Printer offline : Windows has a feature by which the user applies Printer offline. If you selected this option it might accept the offline Printer and start queuing documents instead of printing them.
Before pursuing for the solution, ensure that you log on your account as an administrator. And the network capabilities are correctly established through which the Printer is connected with the computer.
Steps To Get Brother Printer Offline To Online
- First, you have to click on the start button of your computer after that click on the devices and option of printers.
- Then, click right on the icon of your Brother printer and click on the See What’s Printing option on your screen.
- Now, click on the option of Printer at the top of the window look for the checkmark in front of the Use Printer Offline option.
By these troubleshooting steps, you can solve your Brother Printer offline problem. In case if still, you face any trouble in your brother printer then, please visit the experts of it.
Brother printer is offline how to fix
Due to some conditions, it happens that the users encounter Brother Printer offline issue and they look for the solution. So, we have penned the printer troubleshooting steps to resolve the brother printer offline windows 10 error.
As the brother printer is a sensitive device, so whenever any little deviation occurs in the power supply, then the brother printer offline fix message gets display on the screen. The brother printer offline issue takes place due to the communication error between the printer and the network. Apart from this, there are a lot of other reasons that lead to the printer offline issue. So, here in this guide, we have provided the printer troubleshooting steps to get rid of the printer problem. Furthermore, for hassle-free printing experience, carefully read the instructions provided below and get instant relief from the printer issue.
Also, if any user unable to fix the printer offline issue, then the printer service team is always there to provide the one-stop solution for printer error. So, feel free to take brother printer help from the well-versed team of printer service. As the well trained professionals have years of experience, and provide solution to resolve the brother printer offline fix issue.