Here, we will teach you how you can solve the brother printer offline problem. The industry of Brother Printers is so well known for providing economical printers without compromising in the quality of printing. Well, Canon and HP printers which is also so well known for their best printing quality, Brother printer is one of the direct competitors for them. Recently, many customers of it have complained about the brother printer offline problem as it automatically goes offline or after some idle time which ranges from 10 to 30 minutes. That issue creates trouble as users are not able to print pages because of the Printer itself will be listed as offline. And when you directed to write only then the documents will be added to the queue.
What Are The Issue By Which Brother Printer Go Offline?
There are many different reasons by which you might be seen your Brother printer go into offline mode every then and now. Some of the ideas regarding brother printer offline error are given below;
- Static IP: The port which you are assigning to the Printer is not a static one. In case of a dynamic port, Ip can change, which may be a mismatch with the detailed stored on your computer.
- Antivirus software: This antivirus software is known to cause issues with the Printer when they block its actions because of a false positive.
- Problems Of Driver: The driver installed against your Brother printer might not be working correctly and maybe the cause of the Printer going offline again and again.
- Use Printer offline: Windows has a feature by which the user applies Printer offline, if you selected this option it might accept the offline Printer and start queuing documents instead of printing them.
Before we pursue the solution, ensure that you are logged on your account as an administrator, and the network capabilities are correctly established via which you are connecting the Printer with your computer.
Steps To Getting Brother Printer Offline Problem Solved
- First, you have to click on the start button of your computer after that click on the devices and option of printers.
- Then, click right on the icon of your Brother printer and click on the See what Printing option on your screen.
- Now, click on the option of Printer at the top of the window look for the checkmark in front of the Use Printer Offline option.
So, by the above mention troubleshooting steps, you can easily solve your Brother Printer offline problem. But, if you still, you face any troubling issue in your brother printer then, please visit the experts of it. Or else you can tell your problem to our technical team as they will be happy to help you.