The Epson Printer Error OXF1 is one of the most critical issues encountered by the users while printing. And hence it is quite annoying as the printer error occurs without any prior notice. Moreover, this printer issue indicates a paper jam. But it happens certain times that there is no paper jam issue actually, but the Epson printer problem takes place. Therefore, those who are facing the issue, they should sit back and relax, because here we have provided the solution for the issue.
All users should not worry because such printer problem is easy to resolve. Thus, here in this section, we have penned the printer troubleshooting steps to solve the problem. Hence, to get immediate relief from the Epson Printer Error 0XF1, scroll down and apply the steps as discussed below. For an instant solution, all users suggested taking printer help from the professionals of the printer service.
Apart from this, the Epson Printer Error mainly occurs due to the corrupted registry in the system. When the user turns ON the printer, the print head fails to read from the left side or the right side or while starting a printing process.
The reason behind the Epson Printer Error OXF1
Fixing the printer problem becomes easy after knowing the reason behind the issue. Thus, we have here mentioned the significant reasons due to which the printer error takes place.
- Paper Jam in Printer
- Corrupted or Outdated printer driver
- Corrupted registry entries
Apart from all these reasons, if the printer is not set as a default printer, then the user may face the printer error. So, after getting aware of the reason behind the issue, scroll down and go through the steps tabled below to get instant relief of the printer error.
How to fix Epson Printer Error OXF1?
The users recommended performing the following steps as enrolled below to get immediate relief of the printer problem. So, to get rid of this issue, follow the steps as penned below.
Reset the Epson Printer
- The easiest and the first thing that every user should do is to reset the printer. So, for that follow the steps as discussed below.
- First of all, turn off the printer.
- Then unplug the device from the power socket
- After this, turn off the system as well as the router.
- Now leave for 10-15 minute, and then turn ON the printer and other devices again.
Clear the Jammed Paper
- Due to the paper jam issue, the printer refuses to print anything, and during printing, the Printer Error OXF1 appears on the screen.
- So, all users should ensure that there is no paper stuck inside the paper tray.
- Clear the stuck paper immediately if there is any to get out of the printer problem
Reinstall the printer driver
- If the printer driver is outdated, then such printer problem takes place. So, make sure that the printer driver is updated. In case if not, then reinstall the printer driver with the help of the following steps as mentioned below.
- Open the “Devices and Printers” section on the system
- After this, right-click on the Epson printer icon and then select the “Remove” option.
- Then restart the system and then add the Epson printer in the previous menu
So, if after applying the steps discussed above, nothing works, then without wasting, much time feel free to take printer help from the printer service professionals. If the steps discussed above were satisfactory, then please do share this post with others, so that they can also get out of the Printer Error. To know about canon printer error b200 click here.