The Hp printer error code E3 indicates that there is some carriage jam issue. There can be specific printer troubleshooting steps to resolve the printer error. But, here we have discussed the easy and straightforward ways to overcome from the printer problem. If while printing, the printer error code E3 gets displayed on the screen, then don’t worry. Thus, for all printer users who got trapped with the Hp printer error code E3, for them, we’ve enrolled several ways to deal with the printer error. So, thoroughly read the steps provided below and apply the same to fix the printer error code E3.
It happens that whenever the user attempts to take a hard card of the document, then the Hp printer error code E3 appears on the screen. Also, some users experience the same problem while printing a document. So, there are some ways to fix the Hp printer Error code E3. Also read print spooler keeps stopping
The users who are suffering from the printer error E3, then they all are suggested to go through the details discussed below. From here, the users will surely get an accurate solution for the printer problem. This type of printer error needs to get resolved to the earliest. So, to fix the Hp printer error code E3, follow the steps as mentioned below.
Solution to get rid of the Hp printer error code E3
To get rid of this annoying printer error, read the printer troubleshooting steps discussed below. Hence, with the steps provided below, it would get comfortable for the users to eliminate the printer problem. So, proceed further and go through the steps provided here.
Clear all paper from the input tray
- Carefully look for the small pieces of paper or stuck object on the input tray area.
- In case, if there is any then remove all jammed paper.
- Then, at last, press the cancel button to clear the paper jam automatically.
Clear Jammed Paper from the output tray
- Clear out all jammed paper or stuck objects from the output tray area.
- Then, carefully remove all of them.
- After clearing the paper jam, make sure that the carriage moves freely
Ensure that the carriage move freely
- First of all, users suggested opening the ink cartridge access door.
- Now before pursuing the further steps, let the carriage become idle.
- While keeping the printer ON, carefully remove all power cords and other cables from the printer.
- Now, search for any paper jam in the ink cartridge access area.
- In case, if there is any object or papers then remove them carefully.
- Then to free the carriage path, push it to the right side and remove the paper if presented there.
- At the end close the ink cartridge access door, then turn ON the printer and print a test page to make sure that whether the Hp printer error code E3 got resolved or not.
Hope that with the troubleshooting steps mentioned above, the Hp printer error E3 got resolved. However, in case if there is any user who seeks expert assistance, then feel free to get in touch with the printer service experts. If after applying the printer troubleshooting steps, the issue gets resolved, then do share this post with others, so that they also come to know the steps to fix the printer error code E3. Read our new blog about Hp printer error code 0XB932b8722