The users who are facing the printer print blank pages issues, then this post is for them. We have enrolled the printer troubleshooting steps to resolve the printer error. Well, this issue is one of the most common printer issues. It is genuinely terrifying when the printer stops printing or stops working while doing a print job. And, at the time when the user installs the new printer cartridge, then printer error even get more worst. Still, the users don’t need to worry because, with the help of our printer troubleshooting steps, the one can easily get rid of the printer problem.
Causes of Printer printing Blank Pages
There are many causes because of which the printer print blank pages. Thus we have enlisted significant reasons that lead to such type of printer error. So, scroll down and thoroughly check the details provided below.
- Empty ink toner or printer cartridge leads to the printer print blank pages.
- If the nozzles of the print head get clogged, then this type of printer problem arises.
- The software error can also be the reason for the printer problem.
- If the ink level is low, then it becomes the reason behind the printer not printing black issue.
These all were the reasons ( causes ) due to which the printer printing blank pages arise. That’s why to rectify the printer problem immediately, feel free to ask for the printer help from the well-versed team of printer service.
Solutions to fix printer printing blank pages
If you are one who is facing the printer printing blank pages and looking for the solution, then scroll down and check the ways to fix the printer problem. Sometimes, it can be highly irritating and can be a waste of time. Thus without wasting much time, apply the easy and straightforward printer troubleshooting steps to fix or resolve the printer problem.
People who are encountering the printer print blank pages issues should not ignore such an issue because it can cause significant harm to the printer. Thus, for this issue, we have penned the printer troubleshooting steps to resolve the printer problem.
Restart the printer
- When it comes to tech issues, the users recommend restarting the printer to fix the printer, not printing issue. So, all users suggested following the steps as mentioned below to restart the printer.
- Initially, press the power button of the printer and then wait till the printer shut down completely.
- After that, from the outlet unplug the power cable of the printer and wait for three minutes at least.
- Then, after a few minute plugs back the printer cable into the power outlet.
- Now turn ON your printer and then try to print a test page to check the printer problem gets resolved or not.
Update the printer driver
It might be a reason for that because of the outdated printer driver. Such a printer problem takes place. Thus, all the people are recommended to update the printer driver to resolve the Printer print error.
All the users are recommended to visit the official website and from there download the printer driver.
Once the official website or webpage gets open, then follow the on-screen prompts to download the accurate printer driver.
So, carefully install the printer driver after successful downloading of the printer driver.
Once your drivers get installed, then try to print a test page and check whether the printer problem gets resolved or not.
So, we hope that with the help of the printer troubleshooting step, it would have become easy for all sufferers to solve the printer problem. Moreover, keep sharing this post with others, so that they can also get aware of the steps to fix the printer error.